- NIST Cybersecurity Framework – NIST is considered the gold standard for cybersecurity frameworks, use this guide to inform your businesses cyber framework.
- SANS Cybersecurity Policies – Free to use policies and procedures covering most topics in information security.
- Frequently Asked Questions (NIST) – Learn more about how the NIST framework works and how you can apply these principals to your business.
- NICE Framework Mapping Tool – Simply answer questions about each cybersecurity related position and the tool will show you how each position aligns to the NICE Framework and what can be done to strengthen your cybersecurity team.
- FCC Cyber-Planner – Tool created by the Federal Communications Commission to help SMB’s come up with custom cybersecurity policies and procedures.
- FCC Cybersecurity Planning Guide – In conjunction with the cyber-planner – How you handle and protect your data is central to the security of your business and the privacy expectations of customers, employees and partners. The tool is designed for businesses that lack the resources to hire dedicated staff to protect their business, information and customers from cyber threats.
- Public Health Emergency Cyber Templates – This resource includes templated documents covering healthcare companies, as well as detailed cyber-plans that small-midsized healthcare organizations can use to guide their approach.
- CISA CYBER ESSENTIALS – CISA’s Cyber Essentials is a guide for leaders of small businesses as well as leaders of small and local government agencies to develop an actionable understanding of where to start implementing organizational cybersecurity practices.
- Cybersecurity Resource Roadmap – The Cybersecurity Resources Road Map is designed to help critical infrastructure small and midsize businesses identify useful cybersecurity resources to meet their needs.
- Improving Cybersecurity of Managed Service Providers – The NCCoE published a short guide with recommendations to help MSPs conduct, maintain, and test backup files to reduce the impact of data loss incidents, such as ransomware. A more detailed guide is available here.
- Disaster Recovery Plan Template – A disaster recovery plan template from the firm Microfocus.
- Healthcare Policies and Procedures – Free healthcare oriented information security policies and procedures from Healthcare IT.Gov
- Understanding the NIST Cybersecurity Framework – NIST is the National Institute of Standards and Technology at the U.S. Department of Commerce. The NIST Cybersecurity Framework helps businesses of all sizes better understand, manage, and reduce their cybersecurity risk and protect their networks and data.
- IR Playbook – This repository contains all the Incident Response Playbooks and Workflows of Company’s SOC.