Scanning / Pentesting
- sqlmap – sqlmap is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting SQL injection flaws and taking over of database servers. It comes with a powerful detection engine, many niche features for the ultimate penetration tester and a broad range of switches lasting from database fingerprinting, over data fetching from the database, to accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system via out-of-band connections.
- ZAP – The Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is an easy to use integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications. It is designed to be used by people with a wide range of security experience and as such is ideal for developers and functional testers who are new to penetration testing. ZAP provides automated scanners as well as a set of tools that allow you to find security vulnerabilities manually.
- OWASP Testing Checklist v4 – List of some controls to test during a web vulnerability assessment. Markdown version may be found here.
- w3af – w3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework. The project’s goal is to create a framework to help you secure your web applications by finding and exploiting all web application vulnerabilities.
- Recon-ng – Recon-ng is a full-featured Web Reconnaissance framework written in Python. Recon-ng has a look and feel similar to the Metasploit Framework.
- PTF – The Penetration Testers Framework (PTF) is a way for modular support for up-to-date tools.
- Infection Monkey – A semi automatic pen testing tool for mapping/pen-testing networks. Simulates a human attacker.
- ACSTIS – ACSTIS helps you to scan certain web applications for AngularJS Client-Side Template Injection (sometimes referred to as CSTI, sandbox escape or sandbox bypass). It supports scanning a single request but also crawling the entire web application for the AngularJS CSTI vulnerability.
- padding-oracle-attacker – padding-oracle-attacker is a CLI tool and library to execute padding oracle attacks (which decrypts data encrypted in CBC mode) easily, with support for concurrent network requests and an elegant UI.
- PhpSploit – Full-featured C2 framework which silently persists on webserver via evil PHP oneliner. Built for stealth persistence, with many privilege-escalation & post-exploitation features.
- Keyscope – Keyscope is an extensible key and secret validation for checking active secrets against multiple SaaS vendors built in Rust
- Find Sec Bugs – The FindBugs plugin for security audits of Java Web Applications.
- Sploitus – Sploitus is a convenient central place for identifying the newest exploits and finding attacks that exploit known vulnerabilities. The search engine is also …