- CIS Centor for Internet Security – CIS® (Center for Internet Security, Inc.) is a forward-thinking, non-profit entity that harnesses the power of a global IT community to safeguard private and public organizations against cyber threats.
- CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures – CVE® is a list of entries—each containing an identification number, a description, and at least one public reference—for publicly known cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- No more ransomware – Need Help unlocking your digital life without paying your attackers?
- Owasp – Open Web Application Security Project
- ZeroDayInitiative – (Alerts) Zero Day Iniciative