Mobile / Android / iOS
- android-security-awesome – A collection of android security related resources. A lot of work is happening in academia and industry on tools to perform dynamic analysis, static analysis and reverse engineering of android apps.
- SecMobi Wiki – A collection of mobile security resources which including articles, blogs, books, groups, projects, tools and conferences. *
- OWASP Mobile Security Testing Guide – A comprehensive manual for mobile app security testing and reverse engineering.
- OSX Security Awesome – A collection of OSX and iOS security resources
- Themis – High-level multi-platform cryptographic framework for protecting sensitive data: secure messaging with forward secrecy and secure data storage (AES256GCM), suits for building end-to-end encrypted applications.
- Mobile Security Wiki – A collection of mobile security resources.
- Apktool – A tool for reverse engineering Android apk files.
- jadx – Command line and GUI tools for produce Java source code from Android Dex and Apk files.
- enjarify – A tool for translating Dalvik bytecode to equivalent Java bytecode.
- Android Storage Extractor – A tool to extract local data storage of an Android application in one click.
- Quark-Engine – An Obfuscation-Neglect Android Malware Scoring System.
- dotPeek – Free-of-charge standalone tool based on ReSharper’s bundled decompiler.
- hardened_malloc – Hardened allocator designed for modern systems. It has integration into Android’s Bionic libc and can be used externally with musl and glibc as a dynamic library for use on other Linux-based platforms. It will gain more portability / integration over time.
- AMExtractor – AMExtractor can dump out the physical content of your Android device even without kernel source code.
- frida – Dynamic instrumentation toolkit for developers, reverse-engineers, and security researchers.
- UDcide – Android Malware Behavior Editor.