IT Hacking Lists
IT hacking lists provide a comprehensive collection of tools and resources for cybersecurity professionals to identify and mitigate security risks. These lists are compiled by security experts and include various tools for ethical hacking, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, and forensics analysis. The lists are regularly updated to ensure that the latest security threats and vulnerabilities are included. They can be used by security professionals to assess the effectiveness of their security measures, identify potential vulnerabilities, and develop strategies to strengthen their security posture. Some popular IT hacking lists are listed below. These lists are a valuable resource for security professionals looking to stay ahead of the latest threats and protect their organizations from cyberattacks.
- Google Hacking Database (GHDB) is a comprehensive collection of Google search operators that can be used for advanced web searches to uncover vulnerabilities in websites and web applications. The database provides a list of search queries that can be used to find sensitive information, misconfigured systems, and other vulnerabilities that can be exploited by attackers.
- Metasploit is an open-source tool used for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments. It is widely used by security researchers, penetration testers, and hackers to find vulnerabilities and exploit them. Metasploit is a powerful tool that allows users to automate the process of exploiting vulnerabilities and provides them with a framework for creating custom exploits. It is constantly updated with new exploits and vulnerabilities and provides a user-friendly interface for users to execute their attacks.
- The Exploit Database is a collection of exploits and vulnerabilities maintained by Offensive Security, the company behind the Kali Linux distribution. It is a valuable resource for security researchers and penetration testers, as it provides them with a comprehensive database of exploits and vulnerabilities. The Exploit Database is constantly updated with new exploits and vulnerabilities, making it an essential tool for anyone involved in cybersecurity.
- Nmap NSE (Nmap Scripting Engine) Scripts are a collection of scripts that can be used with the Nmap network exploration tool. These scripts allow users to automate the process of discovering vulnerabilities in networks and systems. The Nmap NSE Scripts can be used to test for vulnerabilities, identify open ports, and perform other tasks that are critical for network exploration and penetration testing.
- PayloadsAllTheThings is a collection of payloads and bypasses for penetration testing and security assessments. It includes a wide variety of payloads, including reverse shells, meterpreter shells, and PowerShell scripts. PayloadsAllTheThings is constantly updated with new payloads and bypasses, making it an essential resource for anyone involved in cybersecurity.
- The OSINT Framework is a collection of tools and resources for open-source intelligence gathering. It includes a variety of tools and resources for gathering information about individuals, organizations, and networks. The OSINT Framework is an essential tool for anyone involved in cybersecurity, as it provides them with a way to gather intelligence about potential targets and identify vulnerabilities in their systems.
- SecLists is a collection of various security-related lists, including password lists, username lists, and other useful resources for penetration testing and security assessments. It is constantly updated with new lists and resources, making it an essential tool for anyone involved in cybersecurity.
- Shodan is a search engine for internet-connected devices. It allows users to search for devices that are connected to the internet, including webcams, routers, and other devices. Shodan is a powerful tool for security researchers and penetration testers, as it allows them to identify vulnerable devices that can be used for exploitation.
- Recon-ng is a reconnaissance tool used for open-source intelligence gathering. It is used to collect information about individuals, organizations, and networks. Recon-ng includes a variety of modules that allow users to gather information from a variety of sources, including social media, search engines, and other public sources. It is an essential tool for anyone involved in cybersecurity, as it provides them with a way to gather intelligence about potential targets and identify vulnerabilities in their systems.