- databunker – Databunker is an address book on steroids for storing personal data. GDPR and encryption are out of the box.
- acra – Database security suite: proxy for data protection with transparent “on the fly” data encryption, data masking and tokenization, SQL firewall (SQL injections prevention), intrusion detection system.
- blackbox – Safely store secrets in a VCS repo using GPG
- confidant – Stores secrets in AWS DynamoDB, encrypted at rest and integrates with IAM
- dotgpg – A tool for backing up and versioning your production secrets or shared passwords securely and easily.
- redoctober – Server for two-man rule style file encryption and decryption.
- aws-vault – Store AWS credentials in the OSX Keychain or an encrypted file
- credstash – Store secrets using AWS KMS and DynamoDB
- chamber – Store secrets using AWS KMS and SSM Parameter Store
- Safe – A Vault CLI that makes reading from and writing to the Vault easier to do.
- Sops – An editor of encrypted files that supports YAML, JSON and BINARY formats and encrypts with AWS KMS and PGP.
- passbolt – The password manager your team was waiting for. Free, open source, extensible, based on OpenPGP.
- passpie – Multiplatform command-line password manager
- Vault – An encrypted datastore secure enough to hold environment and application secrets.
- Bitwarden – Bitwarden offers the easiest and safest way for teams and individuals to store and share sensitive data from any device.