- CPTC – Global Collegiate Penetration Testing Competition focuses on training and evaluating the activities teams are likely to perform during a real-world penetration testing engagement.
- FBCTF – Facebook Capture the Flag
- Hackflag – Brazilian Hackflag
- Hacking-LAB – Hacking-Lab is an online ethical hacking, computer network and security challenge platform, dedicated to finding and educating cyber security talents.
- HackTheBox – Pen-testing Labs
- Over The Wire – The wargames offered by the OverTheWire community can help you to learn and practice security concepts in the form of fun-filled games.
- BetterMotherFucking CTF – MotherfuckingCTF inspired platform. But better.
- Open Security Training – OpenSecurityTraining.info is dedicated to sharing training material for computer security classes, on any topic, that are at least one day long.
- Pwnable.kr – ‘pwnable.kr’ is a non-commercial wargame site which provides various pwn challenges regarding system exploitation.
- Trailofbits Github – CTF Field Guide