Courses and Training
- Destination Certification – Achieving CISSP & CCSP Certification is an important career and corporate decision, and the right preparation can make all the difference for the individual and the organization. These videos are a great part of the preparation.
- Cybersecurity Awareness training – Help others learn to identify cybersecurity risks, like phishing and social engineering, and adhere to business compliance requirements.
- Cybrary – Free and Open Source Cyber Security Learning
- Guru99 – Website with guides and a Free Ethical Hacking Course
- FedVTE Training – Free Cybersecurtity training for U.S. Government Employees and Veterans.
- SANS Cyberaces Training – Free Cybersecurity courses developed by SANS. Designed for those interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity.
- CompTIA is offering free e-learning for CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+) and other resources for displaced workers, students, career changers or anyone else who has ever thought about working in information technology.Dark Cubed is proud to announce our CEO Vince Crisler is also a member of CompTIA’s IT Security Community Executive Council! This council is the leading voice for the IT Industry.
- CompTIA has also provided these free resources on computer networking, cloud computing and cybersecurity.
- Cybrary IT – Multiple options for cybersecurity training available at no cost. Some paid options also included.
- Cybersecurity Basics – Cyber criminals target companies of all sizes. Knowing some cybersecurity basics and putting them in practice will help you protect your business and reduce the risk of a cyber attack.
- Cyber Readiness Institute – The Cyber Readiness Program is a practical, step-by-step guide to help small and medium-sized businesses become cyber ready. It’s completely free and requires as little as an hour a week to complete.
- NICCS Education and Training Catalog – The NICCS Education and Training Catalog is a central location where cybersecurity professionals across the nation can find over 5,000 cybersecurity-related courses. Anyone can use the interactive map and filters to search for courses offered in their local area so they can add to their skill set, increase their level of expertise, earn a certification, or even transition into a new career.
- STOP. THINK. CONNECT. ™ – A national public awareness campaign aimed at increasing the understanding of cyber threats and empowering the American public to be safer and more secure online.
- Fortinet – Fortinet’s site offers a number of useful resources including a wide range of free cybersecurity training, blog content on emerging industry trends, a CyberGlossary defining commonly-used security terms, and product information.
- Threat Hunting Training Course – This course covers the fundamentals of threat hunting